Student Poster Competition
The Student Poster Competition will be an opportunity for you to show any research projects that use Onshape and network with the community of researchers leveraging cloud-native CAD in innovative ways. The poster session will take place from 12:00-12:45pm ET and throughout the session, presenters will be sharing their screens in Zoom breakout rooms while attendees will be able to freely move between rooms, similar to the flow of traditional academic poster sessions.
Requirements for submission:
- Research project must use Onshape in some way
- You must currently be an undergrad or graduate student enrolled at a college or university (2022 graduates welcome)
- Both works in progress and previously published works are welcome
Competition categories and prizes:
- All participants will receive Onshape swag
- Winners of the following categories will receive a 3D printer and bonus Onshape swag
- Best Overall
- Best Research Project
- Best Poster Design
Please fill out the Poster Submission Form to be considered.
The deadline for submission is Friday, June 24th at 5:00pm ET, and you will be notified if your poster has been accepted by Friday, July 1st.
For any questions, please reach out to us at EduTech@ptc.com.