Onshape Creator Program
The Onshape Creator Program is designed to support existing and upcoming content creators in their journey to educate and entertain the engineering community!
Who should apply?
- Existing & aspiring engineering content creators.
- Creators of all sizes and those who haven’t started yet can apply!
What happens if you are accepted into the Onshape Creator Program?
- Applicants who are accepted into the program can earn up to $15 per every thousand views on their YouTube content featuring Onshape.
Which social media sites can I post eligible content to?
- Currently, YouTube is the only channel for eligible content. Other outlets may be considered on a case by case basis.
What type of content is eligible for this program?
- All different types of engineering video content where Onshape is used will be considered for the Creator Program! Whether it is a step-by-step tutorial in Onshape, or general engineering entertainment content like some of your favorite creators out there (Mark Rober, Hacksmith Industries, Stuff Made Here etc.) all types of content will be considered.
- Fill in the form on this page and include links to examples of videos you’ve already created or something demonstrating your CAD/engineering skills.
- Once the application is submitted the Onshape team will review and follow up with any next steps.
Must be 18 years or older to apply. Completion of application is not confirmation of acceptance, a PTC representative will officially inform applicants who are accepted. Application and program details are subject to change at PTC’s discretion.