No matter where you went to school, what you get paid or whether you work at a startup or a multinational corporation, you – as an engineer – are uniquely positioned to impact your company’s success more than any other job role.
Engineers often serve as a bridge between design, manufacturing, sales and operations. They have a broader, big-picture view of what goes on in every corner of their company – and are in a better position to identify areas for improvement and offer solutions.
But just showing up to work everyday and doing a “good job” likely isn’t enough to put you on the fast track for career advancement. In this eBook, we will share ways how you can start thinking on the same wavelength as your boss and get on his or her radar. Career tips will include advice on how to:
- Think Outside Your Cubicle: Exploring Ways to Improve Design & Manufacturing Processes Companywide
- Rethink Your Product: Embracing Incremental Innovation
- Think Inside The Box: Considering the User Experience (UX) During Every Stage of Product Development
The book will also offer direct and candid career advice from the following executives:
- David Wajsgras, Vice President, Raytheon Company
- Scott Crump, Co-Founder, Stratasys
- Alex Kubicek, Co-Founder, Understory
- John McEleney, Co-Founder, Onshape
- Rick Fulop, Co-Founder, Desktop Metal
So now that you know you have the power to change your company’s fortunes, what are you going to do about it? Download your copy of “3 Things Executives Value Most in a Mechanical Engineer” today!