What’s Design Gridlock? It’s an unavoidable set of productivity-draining CAD problems that slow companies down when they can least afford it. As the pressure for more speed and innovation continues to increase, engineers and manufacturers who are using old file-based CAD systems are too frequently forced to either stop working or take a few steps backward.
In this eBook, you’ll learn 6 ways old CAD technology slows your company down and hear how design teams have put those problems to rest. “The Design Gridlock Manifesto” shares first-hand modern CAD experiences from 15 companies around the world, including:
- IonQ (Maryland) – Building the world’s first fully-expressive, full-stack quantum computer based on trapped ion technology.
- Voxel (North Carolina) – Innovator in Pulsed Electrochemical Machining (PECM), an advanced manufacturing process for specialty metals.
- Voltea (Netherlands/Texas) – Developer of salt-free, chemical-free water treatment systems.
- phil&teds (New Zealand) – Designer and manufacturer of juvenile products, including strollers, bassinets, high chairs, baby carriers, and car seats.
- Capsonic Automotive & Aerospace (Illinois/Mexico) – Manufacturer of electromechanical assemblies for the automotive, aerospace, heavy truck and military vehicle markets.
- Kichler (Ohio) – A world leader in lighting design and distribution.
- Heuresis (Massachusetts) – Developer of handheld X-Ray imaging devices that help law enforcement detect contraband in hidden compartments.
- Silverside Detectors (Massachusetts) – Developer of affordable nuclear radiation detection technology to protect cities from the threat of nuclear terrorism.
Their common denominator for conquering gridlock is Onshape, the only modern CAD system that combines advanced modeling tools and design data management in a secure cloud workspace.
So now that you know you have the power to modernize your company’s design process, what are you going to do about it? Download your copy of “The Design Gridlock Manifesto” today!