New Design Processes Need New Design Tools
- Enterprise-Grade CAD
- Real-Time Deployment and Access
- Real-Time Data Management
- Real-Time Analytics and Controls
Design products faster with Onshape’s powerful toolsets, which include:
- Complete functionality to build complex parametric parts, assemblies, and production drawings.
- True multipart design capabilities allow parts to be built and edited together in fewer steps.
- Higher-level assembly mates result in assemblies that are easier to build, manage and edit.
- FeatureScript, the same programming language used by Onshape developers, enables users to create new custom features that look, feel, and behave just like built-in features.
- Cloud-integrated simulation, CAM and rendering tools – as well as content libraries – are available through the Onshape App Store.
Real-Time Deployment and Access
Get everyone working with the same CAD system and same CAD data, instantly:
- No downloads, installs or license codes. Just sign in and start designing.
- Access both your CAD system and CAD data from any computer, phone or tablet.
- Eliminate compatibility issues – all users run the same and latest software version.
- Instantly add or remove user access when teams change, protecting your data.
Real-Time Data Management
Any change made by anyone, anywhere is instantly seen by everyone, everywhere:
- Everyone works together with the same data, never dealing with file copies.
- PDM is built in at Onshape’s core, with no hassles over check-ins and checkouts.
- Lock-free simultaneous editing allows teams to work together with no fear of overwriting each other’s work.
- Tasks can be performed in parallel, dramatically compressing design cycles.
- Branching and merging designs encourage innovation.
Real-Time Analytics and Controls
Maintain control of your data and get the insights you need to make better design decisions:
- Every design step is recorded, documenting who changed what and when.
- Recover from mistakes and save time exploring design variations by comparing and restoring to any prior state of the design.
- Control team activity by setting, changing or revoking an individual's access permissions at any time.
- Receive notifications when Documents are shared, commented on or versioned.