3Dconnexion designs powerful, ergonomic hardware and smart, easy-to-use software that combine seamlessly to make working in CAD fast, comfortable and fun.Visit Website
3D Systems provides the most advanced and comprehensive 3D digital design and fabrication solutions available today, including 3D printers, print materials and cloud-sourced custom parts.Visit Website
Akselos Structural delivers extremely fast parameterized simulations of structures.Visit Website
AgX Dynamics is a multi-purpose physics simulation engine for CAE, real-time simulators and cloud based simulation.
- Multibody dynamics for complex jointed systems with dry frictional contacts and automatic on-the-fly contact detection.
- Multiphysics capability for cables, wires, elastic beams, granulates, hydraulics, hydrodynamics, powerlines, tires and terrain.
- Interactive performance with high accuracy even for large systems, and scales to millions of degrees of freedom.
- Easily resolves extreme mass ratios, kinematic loops and ill conditioned systems.
- Simulate everyting from machine mechanisms to complex robots, vehicles, ships, cranes and much more.
AMC Bridge is a leading provider of software development services in the areas of computer aided design, engineering, manufacturing, architecture and construction.
- Connecting existing applications with Onshape
- Developing applications integrated into the Onshape environment
- Building custom solutions
Arcadia is an intuitive, state-of-the-art, cloud based suite of software tools for the design and analysis of electrical systems and for the design and layout of wire harnesses and looms.
- Pure cloud/web/mobile architecture.
- Flexible licensing models.
- Comprehensive parts database.
- Dynamic animated feedback through tool tips on entire circuits.
- Automatic generation of manufacturing reports and documentation.
- Sophisticated cost and compare module available.
Assist 2 Develop is a freelance marketplace that helps small to medium sized businesses connect with technically gifted engineering freelancers, gives them the tools to collaborate in real time, and create innovative products.
- Empowers companies to find and hire top freelance engineers/CAD drafters on demand.
- Gives freelancers an online marketplace to find quality contract work.
- Virtual workspace for real time collaboration on any device.
- Dynamic to do/task lists that syncs with calender.
- Onshape embedded in virtual workspace (In Development).
CADENAS' tailorable software solutions act as a link between component manufacturers, their products and the buyers.
- Online product catalogs.
- Interactive product configuration software.
- Instant 3D models preview and CAD downloads in over 150 formats.
CAMWorks, an intuitive, solids-based CNC programming software system, brings in a revolutionary way to help machinists around the world program fast and machine faster. CAMWorks reduces programming time by up to 90% and removes the drudgery from CNC programming by using patented Feature Recognition technology in conjunction with full toolpath to solid-model associativity and an intelligent knowledge-base. With its futuristic approach combining intelligent knowledge base and feature based machining, CAMWorks views every model with the manufacturing intent regardless of the design approach and ensures file-translation free CNC programming.
- The most advanced CAM software available.
- Same design and manufacturing model.
- Automatic yet under complete control.
- User-friendly interface, making it easy to learn and use.
- Securely generage operations, toolpaths and NC codes.
- An Extensive API Framework.
- Complete Post Processor Support
- Accept Native and Neutral Files
- Freedom to access cloud-based CAMWorks service from multiple locations or different systems
The Nomad is a ready-to-run, fully enclosed CNC milling machine that's at home in your shop, studio, or office.Visit Website
Clara.io is the most powerful non CAD online 3D rendering, animation and rendering web app and also the most popular with over 100,000 users.
- Powerful 3D modeling, animation and rendering with a UI that is familiar to any existing 3DS Max, Blender, Maya, Keyshot user.
- Photorealistic rendering using the best in class VRay renderer on powerful cloud computers.
- Import and export using the popular FBX, STL, OBJ, Collada and ThreeJS formats.
- Cloudbased with version control and simultaneous user editing.
CNCCookbook are the leaders in CADCAM utilities and have the largest CNC-related Blog on the Internet. Our G-Wizard Calculator is an indispensable aid to CAD Designers and CNC Shop.
- Industry Leading Feeds and Speed.
- Feature-Based Job Cost Estimation.
- Critical reference information such as Threads, Fasteners, Geometry, and much more.
- Machine and CNC Control Capabilities.
pSeven is a full-fledge design space exploration software platform. pSeven provides advanced design space exploration mathematical methods packaged in an easy-to-use graphical software environment to designers and simulation engineers allowing them to significantly reduce design time and cost while improving the products been design.
- Seamless integration with various third-party CAD and CAE software tools.
- Advanced Multidisciplinary Design Optimization and Data Mining mathematical methods.
- Smart Selection technology which automatically selects the most efficient mathematical method for a given problem.
- Powerful Uncertainty Management and Reliability Analysis mathematical methods.
- Fully scriptable with Python which allows rapid development of optimization models and even complex applications.
- Short learning curve.
Configurator for Desktop, Mobile and Tablet
- Embedded 3D models help you sell more.
- Guide non-technical people through custom options available.
- Respond to sales enquiries in record time.
- Easy for you to set up and anyone to use.
EMS is the only CAD embedded 3D field simulation software for Electro-thermo-mechanical, RF and Microwave applications.
- Work directly with your CAD geometry. No export or conversion hassles.
- Electromagnetic applications - Motors, Generators, Transformers, Solenoids, Magnetic levitation.
- Electro-thermal applications - Induction heating, Transformer losses.
- RF and Microwave applications - Antenna performance, S-parameters, Resonance, Electromagnetic Induction (EMI/EMC).
- Short learning curve and powerful productivity features
Everglades Technologies is a provider of Software Quality Assurance services in the areas of desktop, Cloud and mobile Engineering/PLM solutions.Visit Website
A perfect fit in less than half the time and more profit from every part. ExactFlat eliminates the manual processes and physical prototypes needed to transform designs into 2D patterns or stamped metal blanks. This saves time, and dramatically reduces costs.
- Direct link from Onshape 3D modeler to the flattening service.
- 'Instant on.' Browser-based solution with no installation, no training.
- Simple-to-use interface designed for both casual and expert users.
- Works with your existing plotters and cutters.
GrabCAD Workbench is a CAD collaboration solution that accelerates product development by making it easy for engineers to manage files and engage partners in the design process.Visit Website
Grid.Space provides Kiri:Moto, a unique multi-modal slicer that bridges the gap between design and creation. By providing a fully native web-based experience, Kiri:Moto fits seamlessly into your Onshape workflow. Generate output for 3D Printers, CNC Mills and Laser cutters without leaving Onshape. Kiri also provides direct control of some mills and printers from within the browser app.Visit Website
hyperMILL® is a leading CAM/CAD software which offers a comprehensive CAM concept integrates 2D, 3D, HSC, 5axis and mill/turn strategies as well as special applications for machining impellers, blisks, blades, tubes and tires.
- Trend-setting 5axis technology to facilitate economical machining of complex geometries.
- Efficient high-performance cutting strategies with dynamic feedrate adjustment.
- Unique CAM/CAD strategies for continuous and more efficient processes, reduced processing times and higher reliability.
- Pioneering options for automated programming to reduce machine cycle times and optimize processes.
- Robust NC postprocessors to ensure communication to machine tool controllers, including support of advanced language commands.
- hyperMILL® is designed to meet the strictest requirements of the automotive, tool and mould manufacturing, mechanical and medical engineering, aerospace and watch and jewellery industries.
- Support from experienced manufacturing and application engineers to help guide usage of the software, together with practical manufacturing advice.
InspectionXpert software automates many of the essential quality management functions, including the ballooning and inspection reporting for AS9102, First Article, PPAP and production inspections.
- InspectionXpert OnDemand and OnDemand for CAD automates and improves manufacturing quality inspection planning, technical data packages and reporting.
- 2D and 3D formats, easy to install and use, secure and no CAD license required
- UMeasurementXpert and CMMXpert software is also available to make inspection data capture faster and easier
- Up to 80% time savings, standardized FAIR process and reduced backlogs
Kenesto® is a cloud storage solution for CAD engineers and their teams. Powerful yet simple, Kenesto provides engineers with the fundamental cloud storage capabilities they want without compromising the features they require: online with mobile access and backup, 2D and 3D viewing, file sharing, syncing, collaboration, versioning, vaulting, and more. Just as with consumer oriented cloud storage solutions, there are no expensive infrastructure or licensing costs, moreover, Kenesto is an easy-to-use and affordable cloud storage solution designed specifically for CAD engineers and designers.Visit Website
KeyShot is the fastest 3D rendering and animation software available on both Mac and PC for designers and engineers to communicate concepts and present production ready visuals.
- Simple import, drag and drop of materials and lighting, camera adjustment and render output.
- Realtime rendering technology that shows changes to materials, lighting, and cameras instantly.
- A physically correct render engine based on research in scientifically accurate material representation and global illumination.
- Performance that scales linearly with the number of cores and threads in your system.
- Tight integration that maintains the entire structure of your 3D model.
- The ability to work with large data sets in a clean, intuitive user interface.
Magic Leap, Inc. is a developer of novel human computing interfaces, software and content. Headquartered in Dania Beach, Florida, Magic Leap was founded by President and CEO Rony Abovitz.Visit Website
MakerBot® is leading the next industrial revolution by setting the standard in desktop 3D printing, desktop 3D scanning, and 3D entertainment.
- MakerBot® Replicator® Desktop 3D Printer.
- MakerBot® Replicator® Mini Compact 3D Printer.
- MakerBot® Replicator® Z18 3D Printer (extra tall build chamber).
MarkForged Mark One desktop 3D printer: The world’s first composite 3D printer that prints continuous fiber.
- 3D Print Parts up to 5x stronger and 20x stiffer than ABS plastic.
- 320mm x 132mm x 160mm (12.6″ x 5.2″ x 6.3″, 412ci) Build Volume.
- FFF Printing layer resolution of 100 Microns.
- Cloud based software that runs in Google Chrome® allows you to slice and print from anywhere.
- WiFi, Ethernet, USB, and USB flash connectivity.
- Insert embed electronics with the Mark One’s kinematically coupled print bed and unique pause/resume feature.
Mastercam is the world’s most widely-used CAD/CAM software for 2- through 5-axis milling, turning, multi-task machining, wire EDM, and more.
- Mastercam’s groundbreaking Dynamic Motion toolpaths deliver results faster and with dramatically less wear on cutters and machines.
- Unmatched global support community gives you access to the help you need, when you need it.
- Accept and machine files from virtually any CAD system.
Materialise (Nasdaq:MTLS) is the global leading provider of 3D printing software solutions and services.
- Build on the many advantages 3D printing technology offers.
- Access the best connection between 3D digital model and 3D printers.
- Stay ahead of the trends with revolutionary solutions that drive down costs and increase efficiency.
Maxwell Render is an advance ray tracing technology capable of simulating light exactly as it is in the real world.
- Physically based accuracy.
- Advanced Physical Sky System.
- Multilight: one single render with multiple lights options.
- Materials with real optical properties.
- Real Camera Model with all the parameters you would expect in a real camera.
- Custom Alpha channels per material.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, MecSoft Corporation is a worldwide leader in providing Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software solutions, addressing both Additive and Subtractive manufacturing technologies, for the small to mid-market segments. These software products deliver powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions for users in the custom manufacturing, rapid prototyping, rapid tooling, mold making, aerospace, automotive, tool & die, woodworking, and education industries.Visit Website
migenius RealityServer® provides interactive photorealistic 3D rendering using the power of the Cloud. With a simple to use interface and powerful NVIDIA® Iray® rendering technology, RealityServer provides a set of easy to use tools to create high quality imagery from your Onshape documents.
- NVIDIA Iray Rendering Engine
- Full-Cloud Based Solution
- Two High End GPUs Per Session
- Interactive Rendering and Navigation
- Daylight or HDRI Environment Lighting
- Material Editing
- Runs on Desktop and Mobile
MSC Software’s products enable engineers to validate and optimize their designs using virtual prototypes.
- Engineers can study the dynamics of moving parts, how loads and forces are distributed throughout mechanical systems.
- Novice users can easily create complete, accurate mechanical models by importing geometry from Onshape and other major CAD systems, or a solid model of the mechanical system may be built from scratch.
- Models are built the same way you build a physical system – by creating and assembling parts, connecting them with joints and driving them with motion generators and forces.
Power Surfacing for Onshape provides organic surface modeling (through SubDivision Surface technology). It also provides tools for reverse engineering scanned meshes into NURBS surfaces and solids.
- Create class A, organic surfaces using SubDivision Surface techniques
- Full suite of dynamic SubD modeling tools
- Constrain to other Onshape and organic SubD geometry
- Edit geometry at multiple levels of detail
- Graphical surface analysis
- Reverse engineer scanned or other meshes into NURBS solids and surfaces
- Patented shrink wrap technology to accurately fit scanned data
- Extensive suite of tools for reverse engineering scanned meshes
OneRender is a web/cloud platform for 3D archviz, 3D designers and digital artists. OneRender web interface let you manipulate 3D scenarios, populate them with 3D assets and generate photorealistic images and videos using our proprietary GPU and cloud render engine.
- Photorealistic rendering in the cloud. OneRender is a full-cloud rendering platform. All raytracing process happens in the cloud.
- Immediate results. Traditionally, rendering is a slow process but not anymore. Feel the power of multiple GPUs working for you.
- Simplified workflow. Focus on what matter: your design process. Rendering pipeline has never been so easy using OneRender web interface.
- Pay per render. No license fees, no maintenance fees, just pay for your render. OneRender is currently in Beta and it is free to use. In the near future, you will have the choice to upgrade your account.
- Collaborative tools. You can share or acquire 3D assets within the platform. Your 3D assets are always available and they can be accessed from anywhere anytime.
Onl'Fait is the FabLab of Geneva in Switzerland, developing and offering access to Open-Source tools and software. We are very active in the field of DIY 3D printing, including projects like 'SLAcer.js' which is available in the Onshape App Store.Visit Website
openBoM is a cloud based BOM management and collaboration tool for manufacturing and hardware companies. It removes the pain of tracking product data handoff across spreadsheets and networks of engineers, supply chain managers, and contract manufacturers.
- Directly import BOMs from Onshape projects
- Create revisions and track BOM records
- View history of changes to a BOM
- Create and configure flexible and customizable BOM properties
- Share BOMs with team, manufacturues, and suppliers
- Perform simultaneous BOM editing across organizational and geographic boundaries
- Track part usage across multiple BOMs with intelligent 'Where used' queries
Pinshape is a leading 3D printing marketplace and community, connecting talented 3D designers, brands and makers all over the world to share high quality 3D printable models and get better results from their 3D printers.Visit Website
PrintToPeer is a hardware-agnostic networking system for 3D printers so you can print directly from the cloud. You can queue across a fleet of machines that are in different locations from one account and collaborate on your prototype production.
- Compatibility with most consumer 3D printers
- Webcam feeds for each 3D printer
- Mobile-friendly interface to remotely control your machines
- Automated STL file repair
- Fast slicing with multiple standard cloud slicers
- Custom GCode routines for start, stop, and cancelling prints
- Email/SMS Notifications of completed prints
- Automatic updates
Proto Labs is a leading technology-enabled, quick-turn manufacturer of custom parts for prototyping and short-run production.
- Automated, online quoting system that analyzes the CAD model, proposes revisions to improve manufacturability, and provides a quote within 1-3 hours.
- Rapid Injection molding used for quick-turn prototyping, bridge tooling and low-volume production of 25 to 10,000+ plastic, metal, and liquid silicone rubber parts. Parts are made in 1-15 days.
- Three-axis milling and CNC turning used to machine engineering-grade plastic and metal parts in quantities of 1 to 200+. Parts are made in 1-3 days.
- 3D printing used to build plastic and metal parts with complex geometries in quantities of 1 to 50+. Processes include stereolithography (SLA), selective laser sintering (SLS) and direct metal laser sintering (DMLS). Parts are made in 1-7 days.
ProtoTech Solutions is a custom software development company with focus on engineering applications.
- Supports Part Studios & Assemblies.
- Supports colors and transparency.
- Exports model tree.
- Has default compression to minimize the exported file size.
- One-click export of multiple Part Studios and/or Assemblies.
- Pay-per-export pricing model.
- Works inside Onshape environment, 10 FREE export credits.
Sienci Labs brings you an affordable desktop CNC mill for makers, artists, educators and anyone who wants to stretch their imagination.Visit Website
Powered by the industry’s most advanced nesting engine, SigmaNEST®, is a comprehensive software solution for nesting, NC programming and cutting of steel sheet, plate, aluminum, composites, and wood. SigmaNEST is the leading CAD/CAM nesting system for plasma, laser, punch, oxyfuel, waterjet, router, knife, tube/pipe and combination cutting machines.
- Superior Material Utilization
- Accelerated Cutting Cycles
- Maximum Part Quality
- Tight Work Flow Integration
- Fast & Accurate Estimates
SimLab Composer is the first application combine high end visualization with engineering dynamic simulation.
- Fast CPU based real time rendering
- Multi body dynamic simulation
- Assembly, material, light, and camera animation
- Texture baking
- Sharing 3D models as 3D PDF, HTML, and other file formats
- Creating 3D documentation and instruction manuals
- Direct integration with Onshape
- Easy to master with clear step by step tutorials
SimScale is a cloud-based 3D simulation platform enabling engineers, designers and scientists to simulate their products via a standard web browser. SimScale helps to develop products better, faster and cheaper by providing access to powerful simulation technology and unlimited computing power – flexible, collaborative and easy to use.
- Various types of simulation such as FEA or CFD via a single user interface (for Solid Mechanics, Fluid Dynamics, Thermal Analysis, Acoustics and Particle Phenomena)
- No installation, no service packs, no special hardware – just a web browser
- See your results faster – thanks to a streamlined user interface, large library of example simulation projects and other online learning resources
- Unlimited computing power for large simulations
- Online collaboration via project sharing
SIMSOLID Corporation is a startup company pioneering new structural simulation methods that work directly on fully featured CAD parts and assemblies and does not create a mesh.
- New structural simulation product
- Eliminates labor intensive geometry simplification and meshing
- Provides adaptive analysis to control solution accuracy
- Expanding what is possible and practical for structural simulation of large assemblies
- To find out more, or to request early access, please visit our website
Centre for Computational Technologies
- Run in web browsers on all OS (Chrome, Firefox, Opera)
- No plugins, license fees, access limitation
- Nightly updates, always on latest version
SolidCAM are the leaders in integrated CAM. SolidCAM is the complete “best-in-class” Manufacturing Suite for easy-to-use, efficient and profitable CNC-Programming of your CAD model:
- SolidCAM provides Integrated CAM for your CAD, with no data translation and a fast learning curve.
- Supports 2-5 axis Milling, Turning, Advanced Mill-Turn for Multi-Turret & Multi-Spindle CNC machines and more...
SolidParts is a Simple, Powerful and Free library of native Onshape standard parts. From our library of over 17,000 part configurations developed over the years using 200 families of parts of standard fasteners as well as electrical and piping components, we have provided 7,000+ for free. Follow on offerings will be provided in the future with the Onshape web based application.Visit Website
solidThinking’s Key features are:
- Quickly and easily generate and investigate structurally efficient concepts based on part or product usage
- Assure manufacturability of parts using built in shape controls
- Analyze parts by visualizing displacement, factor of safety, percent of yield, tension and compression, and von Mises stress
InStep is a budget friendly application that allows conversion of mesh based data to a true CAD file.
- Import of STL, OBJ and other mesh or polygon based formats
- Import of Nastran, Patran, Ensight and other CAE based mesh files
- Extraction of surfaces from CAE files, export of one file format to another
- Ability to reduce the number of facets in a model
Stratasys (Nasdaq:SSYS) is a leading global provider of 3D printing and additive manufacturing solutions including 3D printers, materials, software, 3D printed parts services, and consulting services.
- Realistic functional part and product prototypes that can be used for evaluation and testing.
- Low cost tools for injection molds, blow molding, sandcasting, and silicon molding.
- Jigs and fixtures created on demand to be used in the product assembly process.
- Geometrically complex models impossible to create with conventional manufacturing techniques.
- Low to moderate volumes of final parts.
Unify your CAD drawings and design calculations in one Onshape document using Swift Calcs. With Swift Calcs's live mathematical worksheets inside Onshape, you can stop dealing with different and incompatible systems to document a component design. Instead, marry your design documentation and part files directly, reducing errors with our integrated unit support and wide selection of computational tools. You can even utilize Swift Calcs to dynamically drive geometry on the fly, providing a flexible design environment.Visit Website
The Foundry develops award-winning creative software used globally by leading artists, designers and creative professionals. The portfolio lets users create inspiring and technical high-end visuals in the areas of Media Production (film, commercial, episodic, gaming and VR/AR), and Design (Product Design, Packaging and industrial), as well as participate in emerging high-growth markets such as 3D printing. The Foundry’s wholly owned subsidiary, Made With Mischief, develops simple, creative and accessible tools and applications that empower people to explore ideas and create.Visit Website
tForm combines CAD technologies, proprietary mold design, and lean manufacturing principles to be the fastest provider of custom thermoformed packaging.
- Dynamic Pricing: Built-in CAD quoting tool that gives the user real time pricing and the ability to purchase parts directly within CAD. Our goal is to empower the customer to meet their design to cost goals for new custom packaging.
- Engineering and Design: Using the power of automated mold design within CAD the tForm team can execute custom engineered molds quickly. Need help with a design? tForm has a team of engineers and designers to assist you in the development of your custom packaging design.
- Advanced Manufacturing: tForm is vertically integrated with all key processes under one roof. We use the latest 3D modeling techniques, CNC Machining equipment, and custom engineered thermoforming machines to reduce both mold manufacturing time and machine set-up time.
- Culture: tForm, embraces both the “lean” philosophy as well as a team approach to accomplish our job. We focus on the tasks that get our customer’s product made quickly and effectively and strive to minimize waste while providing a hassle free experience.
Tormach CNC machines lower the barrier of entry to real CNC machining. Our approachable machines are affordable and boast moderate footprints, so getting from an idea to a production-quality part is simplified. Cut any material – steel, stainless, aluminum, plastic, titanium, iron – to get your prototyping, educational, home-shop, small-run production, custom manufacturing, and light industrial jobs done.
- Real, industrial-quality cutting power and precision
- Affordable cost of acquisition and ownership
- An approachable interface
- Reasonable footprints to fit almost any shop
- Top-tier technical support
TraceParts is a global provider of 3D online product catalogs and online marketing services to component manufacturers.
- Community of 3D users sharing models and expertise.
- 3D models available for all major standards: ANSI/ASME, BS, DIN, ISO, JIS, GB.
- 100s of supplier catalogs containing certified 3D product models.
- 100s of millions of part numbers.
- Topical groups for sharing information and skills.
- Private messaging between users
- Merit badges for community participation
Upverter is the easy-to-use, cloud-based EDA software for elite hardware engineers to rapidly design electronics on any operating system from anywhere.Visit Website
XFlow is a next generation CFD software system that uses a proprietary state-of-the-art Lattice Boltzmann technology, and is specifically designed for companies who require accurate feedback on flow simulation, transient aerodynamics, water management and fluid-structure interaction.
- Meshless Particle-based kinetic solver.
- Adaptive wake refinement.
- Turbulence modeling: High fidelity WMLES.
- Advanced analysis capabilities: thermal analysis, flow through porous media, non-Newtonian flows, conjugated heat transfer and complex boundary conditions, including fan model or porous jump.
- Process Time: simplifies the workflow, cuts the time spent on the preparation of the case, and the initial domain discretization. It optimizes the balance of your engineering and computer time costs.